Thursday, December 31, 2015

Linda Bwang's Hugowts by Mermerizone

"""NOTE : MAHABA INTRO NG TULA PERO BASAHIN NIYO NALANG..K?

One day, we had a school activity, involving drawings and art stuff.
I brought tape, paper, scissors, glue, trace rulers, rulers and probably everything.

And so I thought. "Wala ko lapis"
Damn it, I forgot the most important implement. Silly me

"Yes, maraming mababait sa classroom na pwedeng hiraman ng lapis."
But I first approached Linda Bwang. My half  Chinese-Filipino classmate. Who is desperate and heart-broken.

"KASI WALA AKONG TRIP EHHH"

"Oist!!"
"Oist!" (Sabay kuhit 50 beses sa isang segundo)

"WHAAAAT?!" she shouted.

"Taray Neto, I said silently to myself.

Then I said

"Peram Lapis"

There was a 5-second silence that happened. Then she popped.
""ANO PALAGAY MO SAKIN? NATIONAL BOOKSTORE??????"

I replied

"Binibili sa national bookstore, di hinihiram"

She then replied quickly with her mascara melting in her face

"Madali lang humiram. Gaya ng paghiram niya sa puso ko"

"""""HUGOOOOOT!!!!"""" THE ROOM BURSTED

"""KWENTO NAMAN DYAN""" I said.

Then her story Began..

Three years..
I wasted three years of my life spending time with that jerk
But I can't help it, he still wanders in my mind and seeks for something to lurk

I have been the best person for him
Even though his heart for me is dim

I gave him my everything
There is nothing I didn't bring

I almost gave up MY VIRGINITY
But I did not lose my sanity

All this time
Every cash and every dime
Was just one of his crimes
And he made me think he was mine

I know what he was up to
But there is nothing I can do
My heart slowly shattered
But all those did not matter.

He was my everything
My thunder and lightning

My parents disapproved with our puppy relationship
They're right, I still have milk in my lip.

"PINAGLABAN KO SIYANG HINAYUPAK SIYA"

I gave him my best
But He chose to break my heart
He shot me like in his fave game dart
And forgot me like his stinky fart.

""After that she broke down""

""Then she let me borrow her pencil anyway""


3 comments: