Sunday, December 27, 2015

Side by Abad C.

We used to be happy by one another
We would chat and talk like no other
We used to be fairly chained
Our bond can never be stained

But what happened to our friendship
We fought, we made stories and ruined our friendship
We moved on our separate ways
Never looking back on old days

Then one day, you three asked me
On which side I'm going to be
I can't choose between the two of you
'Cause you're my dear friends, that's true

Just looking at you made me guilty
If I have been a better friend, this
wouldn't happen to us sincerely
The wounds I caused to you are deep
Making me wake up in nightmares nor can I sleep

If I have been a better friend
I would be there for you till the end
Now I can't change time
I will do anything to change it,
even if it worth every dime

I can't look at you straight in the eyes
It's because of the guilt and I don't
wanna say goodbye
I don't wanna see you guys walk
away
I will do anything just to make
you guys stay

Please be friends again
I can't bear that you're in pain
Just seeing you makes my
heart break
I don't even know which side
to take

No comments:

Post a Comment