Saturday, January 16, 2016

my promise by: jaysie faulkerson

                                                       MY PROMISE
                                                     By: jaysie faulkerson

I will do all things what you want my dear
I will never let you down
I will never break your heart
I will never leave you in any places
Cause I will always by your side

I will be your super hero
Who can always protect you
 I will never ever hurt you
Even you don’t love me
That’s my promise

I will always be there for you
I gave you everything what you want
I’ve never asked for anything in return
But at least show me something
Cause you’re the one who makes me smile

I will do all things you want
Because for me you’re the one
I will promise that my love for you is
Like a river it never stop flowing
That is the best that I can do

Don’t worry I will stay with you
No matter what happen
No one can change you in my heart
Cause I will love you until the end of time
That’s my promise!





No comments:

Post a Comment