Sunday, January 17, 2016

painting on the wall by timekeeper

Catching stars to wish upon the starry night
The reminiscence of good old days comes by
You are my stellar that twinkles
Upon a dim night that lovers seem to utter blessings

The malady that longs to keep me broken
Is my hopelessness to say that i still have this attachment
Belonging to only you, my prized possession
This undisclosed expression leaves me forlorn.

The photo of you in a timeworn space
On an old wall that captivates my heart
Oh, how lovely those deep searching eyes
You always bring me to a state of fantasy.

I  have this painted on a well-furnished canvass
A portrait that everyone finds so chic and first-class
Catching their every glimpse with envy
To behold you and kiss you refined and courtly

Yet, I now covet the majesty of his love for you
If only I were born with silver spoon
Would you still be mine
And care to join me in eternity?

No comments:

Post a Comment