Sunday, January 17, 2016

Secret Love by Demia

Once upon a time there are close friends named Dina and the boy named Marco they`re very close to each other.Since there are young Marco and Dina were super close but Dina have a feeling for Marco but she didn`t say to Marco.



In a few years ago Marco and Dina was closed friend at a few years they live in Davao because of the father of Dina and Marco they are studying at ATENEO.The time to get back school.Marco first saw the girl he had fallen in love cause the girl was so beautiful and sexy.Dina was shocked to Marco because Marco was mersmerized to the girl at that time.Marco felt unexpected because the girl that was her classmate and Marco was introduced her self to girl what is her named?

Marco:hi!what is your name?
Mina:Hello my name is Mina and you?
Marco:I`m Marco nice to meet you?
Mina:nice to meet you too.



When Mina knows Marco she liked Marco right away because Marco is handsome.One day Marco talk to Mina then he said he had fallen in love and Mina said me too I`v fallen in love with you and now Marco and Mina are now in a relationship.Sometimes Dina was dissapointed to Marco because of Mina.Dina talked to Marco.


Dina:Why are you always not here?
Marco:Because I have a girlfriend.
Dina:are you sure?
Marco:Yes!she is Mina our classmate.



Dina was jealous because of Mina but in  a few days Dina get jealous.Dina went to the library to read books but Dina saw Mina together with a other guy and they`re holding hands and face to face to each other.Dina talked to Marco and she said.



Dina:Marco,Mina is with a guy in a library ?
Marco:Are you sure?
Dina:Yes!lets go to her.



And Marco saw Mina with a guy and with an another holding hands and Marco cried and they shout to Mina.



Marco:Mina?what is this?
Dina:I`m sorry Marco he is my boyfriend.
Marco:I trust you?why did you do this to me?



Marco:Why?
Dina;stop crying I`m here
Marco:I trust him
Dina:Marco?
Marco:why
Dina:I have something to tell you?
Marco:what?
Dina:I like you?
Marco;what?
Dina: I like you
Marco:are you sure?
Dina:yes!
Marco:I cant believe it.

 At the end of the story Mina and Marco are in a relatinship.

No comments:

Post a Comment