Friday, January 15, 2016

second chance by: jaysie faulkerson

SECOND CHANCE
By: jaysie faulkerson

When we were young
You’ve get my number
Until we fall together
I’ am so in love with you  

You said that you’ll never leave me
You said that you’ll never broke my heart
You said that I’m only your girl
You said that you love me until the end
But what happen you broke my heart

You said that our love is forever
You said we till death do us part
But that is your promise
That will never happen

You are the one person
Who broke my heart?
You are the one who promised me
But what happened?
You broke me into pieces

I don’t know if I’ll give you a second chance
Can’t be found back easily the pain
Is still here in my heart
TRUST is just a one word
But if its broken, it’s hard to do it again



No comments:

Post a Comment