Friday, January 15, 2016

Start A Day With You by zinkai

Star a Day With You

Every morning starts beautifully
With the sound of your sweet voice from a phone call
It's second best to actually
Embracing you in my arms,
Under the covers that protect us
From the chills that lie outside
Your melodic wake up laughter
Over the phone is second best
To the everwhelming smile I see in the morning
When I hold you in my arms
After having spent another wonderful night with you
Your I love you over the phone
Always make me smile and hold the phone tighter
Second best to looking into your eyes
with those words,
And being deeply kiss you afterwars,
Sending a chilling warmth
throughout your bodies
But with you. you are my #1
The closest person in the world to me
With you, there is no second best.
There is no one close to even
"second" Or "best"
I hold you alone in the most intimate
Place in my heart
It's a place wher I can feel you,
Still close,when you're far away
Where I can close my eyes and hear your voice
Listen to your laugh,and feel your I love you
So Please, keep calling me in the morning
Cause second to your kisses,
Theres no better alarm clock than your
Personalized ring.
No better way to begin the day than with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment