Saturday, January 16, 2016

wish i may by: jaysie faulkerson

WISH I MAY
                                                    BY: jaysie faulkerson

I wish I could be your star
That shines at all night
I wish I could be your hero
To protect you in evil


I wish I could be the air
To embrace you gently
I wish I could be your light
To illuminate your dark room

I wish I could be a fire
To warm you even in the coldness time
I wish I could walk you down the road
Wish I have the courage wish I might
Have a chance to show you
Speak what’s on my mind
That I love you from the start

Wish you may fill my love
That is hidden in the star
Wish I may
Wish I might
Be the one

I wish I could be your every thing
But here I am still for you nothing
Of this wish,
That I wish to be with you

Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment