Saturday, January 16, 2016

friend by: jaysie faulkerson

FRIEND
                                                 
                                                       BY: JAYSIE FAULKERSON

I won’t do the things that will make you angry
I’ll always be here for you
I always do all things you want
I am contented if you are happy

When I see you happy
I am also happy
Your smile makes my day great
Makes me inspire every day

I will do all things that make you happy
Cause you are the best friend ever
I will never leave you
I am here for you

I will never hurt you
 I will be your handkerchief that you always use to wipe your tears
I promise I wont
Leave you no matter what happen


You are my friend
You are my friend who’s always concern for me
You are my friend who always love me
And we are friends forever

No matter what happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment