Friday, January 15, 2016

The Broken by: Art

Maybe I don't show but I care
Maybe I won't say but I feel
Maybe I don't cry but it hurts deep inside
And it's all because of you

You can hurt me with the truth
And everything that's rude
But please don't comfort me with lies
That you've hid for a long time

Sometimes all of these anger
Made tears that made me feel better
Maybe I should treat you the way you treated me
Then maybe you'll understand how hurt it will be.

I wish I never got my hopes high on you
Knowing that you can't do
I had never thought something like this
That the one I used to love took my happiness

I wish I never kept trying and trying
Knowing I would just go through the same thing
'Cause in the end, the one that gets hurt isn't you 
It's me- The BROKEN

No comments:

Post a Comment