Thursday, January 14, 2016

Dear Someone (Letter) by: Gabbie

Dear Someone,

                I don't exactly know what is the purpose behind this. Maybe because I just deeply need to bring out something. I'm already upset. I don't want to say anything I might regret later.
                I want you to know how much I care about us. How much I care about you and how much I love you. But something's really bothering me.
                I know that both of you talked yesterday. And I can't help it but to feel jealous. I know this is wrong. I have to make exemptions because it's your birthday. But I can't control my feelings. You know that I'm really jealous to her. But why are you still entertaining her? Urgh! I don't know if you two are still texting or chatting. You said to me that you've erased her number. I'm not really sure if it's true. But if it is, it's damn useless. She can still text you, chat you or call you. Like yesterday night. But you can entertain her and hide it from me. I can't notice it because I'm not always at your side. So no one's gonna get mad if you'll do that.
                I'm telling you this because I can't keep it into myself. It's not because I don't trust you.
I'm just afraid of losing you.
               It may sound cliche but my day wouldn't be complete if you're not here. it wouldn't be complete also if she's there.
               You know I've tried so much to stop the jealous thingy. But she made me feel insecure to her. She's almost perfect. She is a top one student, friendly, a city girl, rich, beautiful and kind. That's what you told me about her. Who wouldn't fell for her?
               I know you two are just friends. But I don't think You're only friends. Can I be selfish now? If she wouldn't mind. But it's up to you if you will keep on entertaining her. I'll be okay. I promise. You won't hear a thing from me. I won't tell you if I'm crying. Just do what makes you happy. Don't worry about me, baby. I'll be hurt but silently. I'm sorry for being an overreacting partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment