Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Flashbacks that follows by: Gabbie

I wanted to tell the words of my own
You are the most special person I've ever known
You are the one who I can open up to
I am addicted to your love, yes I do

Another year to create precious memories together
Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other
Another year to build memories rich in love and laughter
Another year to strengthen relationship that defines forever

I walked away and you let me leave
Your heart is like a gold that you can't give
Now, I left you to love myself more than better
Cause you let me feel the pain to suffer

I'll say goodbye this one last time
But in my heart you're still mine
It's not just the goodbye's that hurts me
It's the flashbacks that follow, absolutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment