Thursday, January 14, 2016

Hope by clerdie

Hope

I have a one who stands for my inspiration
The reason why I am continue to fly
Flying my new beginning
In my journey, that you is my sky
Teaching me how to reach, because it’s so high

I hope it’s going to be someday
I can find my way
Through your heart, that full of thorns
I can’t ever, ever show what’s it’s in
Exactly it’s not easy

My life and heart hoping
That day will come; you’ll be the part of my journey
Cheerfully avoid the thorns way
I hope you my knights
In my greedy and empty journey

My hope is passing through anything
Something thrown in tiny gluey day
I’m scared to walk in a shady bridge
I know
I know that the plan will help find my journey

Ops… it’s closely listless
But I hope I quickly find it
Successfully come
That you’ll my guiding treasure
A knights boy, hope it will come.






No comments:

Post a Comment