Thursday, January 14, 2016

My First Love (story) by: Deodan

 One night, I was looking at the stars very high, very wide, and so hard reach. I realize what a wide world with its endless horizon.
 Everytime I go to school one person is on my mind. She is my inspiration. I change my attitude for her. Everytime I see her my heartbeat so fast especially when she's looking at me and then she's skilling at me. I think I am melting when I saw her killer smile. I don't know if I'm in love with her because she's only a friend. A friend that I can lean upon when I have problems. But one day she said me that she loves me more than a friend. I was shocked because our feelings were the same. I trusted her because I loved her but one time I saw her with a boy. They were walking towards me and then she said "Friend meet my boyfriend". Those were the worst words I heard from her. I felt I was melting and my heart turned into pieces. I was hurt at that moment I walked out while my tears were falling in my cheeks. It is hard to move on because she's my first love but I needed it. Maybe were not meant to be so I will wait Ms. Right in the right time. I know God set me a girl that she will never hurt my feelings anymore.
 I am thankful because in this wide world I met you. You're always be my first love.

 Don't trust too much, don't hope too much, and don't love too much because that too much buy can hurt so much. Waiting for the time, right place to meet Ms. Right until we meet again Ms. Wrong

2 comments:

  1. Love Lesson. We must really wait for the exact time. Kung hindi siya,maaari ngang may itinakda si God para sa atin. Maaaring ipinagtagpo kayo ng tadhana,pero andyan pa rin ang nakatakda para sayo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story dan I hope I always find ur story from ur life to learn from it and write it to make more learn
    With all hope for best ur uncel Mohamed

    ReplyDelete