Thursday, January 14, 2016

A NIGHT OF FANTASY by JBD

A NIGHT OF FANTASY

Head is up on the sky
Counting stars that fly
Have no idea what to do
Maybe waiting someone a long time ago

Felt shocked when you stood in front of me
Focus my eyes for only you
Eyes to eyes
Between you and me

Through your sticky watch
Felt that I may melt so fast
Can’t move even just little moves
Either you want to go somewhere that I love

Started to talk with me
But not word came out from my mouth
Staying to watch over you
Replying to a way so slow

When you touch my hand
Current of electricity flows on my body
You pulled me to go so lovely
I have no word that should I say

Maybe I am foul that can do nothing
Holding your hand that is good for my feeling
I wish that time will stop
So we can spend a lot of moments

Suddenly I heart something
I’ve found out my phone is beeping
I woke up early in the morning

I remembered that I was dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment