Thursday, January 14, 2016

Love At Worst by: Gabbie



There's no point at all
In depression, I fall
A girl with her dead eyes
Full of hurt because of all the lies

I get lost inside my mind
Cause someone love to leave me behind
I died a thousand times with pain
Because of the loneliness I've gained

Rain drops falling
I saw both of you laughing
I acted like it wasn't a big deal for me
When really it was breaking my heart and I feel unfree

I feel like I'm dying
I'm scared to be a human being
The fact that someone you love the most
Can give you the love at worst.

2 comments:

  1. I can feel the hurt in your poem.. Remember this... You are fearfully and wonderfully made... Whatever you feel inside remember that when no one else cares there's the one that loves you the most even at your worst and His name is JESUS... I love you! With the love of the Lord.. :)

    ReplyDelete