Saturday, January 2, 2016

For All The Girls Who Hated Me by luminatina

Thank you for all the writings on the wall you dedicated to me
For all those harsh words you threw with consistency
For all those threats you sent through my e-mail
For all those gossips you spread with assail

Thank you for all the violent comments you trail
For all the fake smiles you show me whenever they hail
For all the the pestering messages you send me every night
For all the judgments you make that pulls off my right

Thank you for all your criticisms
For all the days I felt out of anyone's prism
For all the nights I felt so low
For all the times that you dragged me down with one single blow

Thank you for all the days you spent pointing out my flaws
For all the nights I felt just cutting myself with all these sharp claws
For all the hurtful statements that make you feel happy
For all the stories you made about me

For all the girls out there who hated me
Here's my most sincere thanks for all of your cruelty
Because honestly, everything you did made me stronger
And THANK YOU for molding Kythlen Myle as a person who became better.

3 comments:

  1. sa pag abot ng pangarap may mga gusto talagang hilahin ka pababa...pero ganun pa man lumaban ka.enjoy and be happy

    ReplyDelete