Wednesday, January 13, 2016

(LOVE LETTER)By: bAsh


Dear: M_O_Y,


                            First of all I would like to great you a pleasant day.

            Moy thank you! thank you for all the times that you spent with me and for the happy moments.Were thank you for the love, you know that I love you so much . So please, please don't leave me alone!because if someday when you're gone I don't know if what happen to me. This felling is true ...so please take care of it don't waste all of our memories even if it is lonely or happy. Because it is important and it is special for me. I know, if you want to leave me you can do anything. But please don't plan for it. Moy I don't care if what others say to us. Why they judge who we are? and hurt our feelings ...They don't care! And don't trust them!
From the start  when I fell in love with you I promised that I won't follow what the other's command for what I do!
I don't care, I'm trying to fight for you til the world will be gone. Everyday , I don't know what I'd do for my feelings that always shout your name.Even if it's time to sleep,  it won't stop and take a rest . Even if you can hurt me, I'm still loving you because"My Only You" you're still the one!



                                                                                             from: crazy lovers


No comments:

Post a Comment