Thursday, January 14, 2016

THE BROKEN VOW by: Tanel




The broken vow




You said you love me
You said that you will never change
You said that you will do everything to me
You said that your love will last forever



I thought your promises will be last forever
I thought you need me
I thought you will be at my side wherever I go
I thought that you’re the one



I love you but you broke me
I need you but you leave me
I care for you but you don`t have solicitude
I want you but you don`t want me too



Why did you change?
Why do you want to leave?
Why did you shift your heart into other?
Why that our love is in chaos?



 Oh! Please answer my entire query!!!
I thought that ever death won`t stop you for loving me?
Why? Why? Oh you broke all your promises! All your sweetest word become garbage
Why did you broke our vow??????



No comments:

Post a Comment