Friday, October 30, 2015

auld lang syne---- *GOOD OLD TIMES* with you oct30fleetingpal

auld lang syne --(good old times)--
                        -syntax error-

Hold me by the hand
Like you’ll never gonna lose me
For all the things we’ve tried
Like those whispers we made at the alley

Remember when we ran away
Just to spend it wallowing all day
To let loose of the things we can’t control anyway
So our amour won’t lead astray

Remember when you told me
Though we had no anything
At least I was your “everything”
That meant the whole world to me

I showed you my imperfections
And all those that I could be
And still bump me into our favorite assignation
Expressed that our hearts were bound to symmetry

Oftentimes I unfixed your hair
Assaulting me as if I were an assassin
Laughed at each other’s displeasure
Ended with kisses coupled with nibbles

Remember when you held my fingers
You uttered our love would dawdle
Never would it doom to fade
As you hugged me on a balustrade

Remember one day, I went bamboozled
My heart’s algorithm went puzzled
I didn’t know what went wrong
Of those promises of you and I all along

The thoughts of you with me by my side
Suddenly becomes barren
This feeling do not yet subside
As I dry my tears in a basin

I lost my thoughts eventually
Had no plans of moving on
Coz all through these years it was only you, categorically
Remembering those times on and on . 

No comments:

Post a Comment