Saturday, October 24, 2015

i wont let you

I Won't Let You
(Jieaseleanne-Shanne Marie)
Sometimes I'm falling apart
And it breaks my heart
I have to pretend I'm fine
Because you might notice the signs
Sometimes, I get tormented
When you share things on how your day ended
Your day ended well because of her, right?
But have you ever asked, why my day ended with no light?
Sometimes, I care about your feelings
But you never cared about mine
Sometimes, the phrase "I love you", means the whole world for me
Sad to say, you just take it as a joke unfailingly.
Sometimes, you make my heart beat faster
But at times, you're the reason my eyes are in a blur.
Sometimes you need me because you're in burden
And I'm stupid because I comforted you now and then
Sometimes, I thought you cared
But it's not the way I think it is and it's unfair.
Sometimes you act strange
Making me believe like there's you and me
You used me as your rebound and reserve for a change
You just made me look dumb and dreary
I thought you'd never do it again to me
But it happened with uncontrollability
Now you're back to break me for another day or two
But this time, I won't let you.

3 comments:

  1. Well, that's nice. Good to know that your poem tells the real thing happen. I'm expecting to see another poem from you in this blog. Always be inspired to create and explore things beyond the limitations you think. Don't let him do it again Young lady. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me,nice is not the right compliment for this lovely poem it should be great,its beautiful....i want to read more poems for you...but talks about the present...hahaha..anyway good job,well done....

    ReplyDelete