Saturday, October 24, 2015

the fault in our stars

THE FAULT IN OUR STARS
To OINKYBOO SITTIE ROHELMINA

I gaze at the vast night sky
And watch the shooting stars go by
Staring upon those hiding clouds
To spare me from the sentiment that abounds

While I’m in the state of boundless ecstasy
My thoughts are intruded by a striking lassie
That’s coming from a kingdom by the sea
She’s got the exquisiteness all Mademoiselles envy

Ranging from her splendor up to the love she can bid
Our acquaintance rightly started to ripen and breed
I twitch her towards our rendezvous in windy ridge
And converse there until moonlight comes to edge

Now I clinch she’s a paragon of grandeur
The way she voices reveals her unsurpassed feature
Just so right to equal her charming face
Suitable for an extant sociable princess

I guess the stars are not designed to grant wishes
They’re just there to lighten the wretch’s loneliness
I will not wish upon a star anymore

Coz’ she’s here with me to stay longer

No comments:

Post a Comment