Sunday, October 25, 2015

D I S T A N C E B E T W E E N U S

(luminatina★)

D I S T A N C E B E T W E E N U S (luminatina★) The theory is the brain that does the counting of the vital Of course, measuring in its very essence, is very cerebral The principle is easy: It tallies what it views. It's the head that crunches the digits without construe. But the dilemma is that my brain went down I presume, Especially now that our connection is doomed. I couldn't even figure out how things can be measured. No numbers, no figures, no records, even pleasure. I measure the space between us not by gas mileage. Not even by how many animals can be fed of the silage. The space between us can't be measured by the number of fuel tanks, I've emptied from searching for you in all the plains and banks. Because I realize I cannot find you. We cannot find each other. Because the distance between us is immeasurable. Only made tangible by the dirty footprints you left, And my desolation made physical by the tears of unrest. I count it by the gasp you utter, If only that can make me stronger..

No comments:

Post a Comment