Friday, October 30, 2015

Black Heart by Yanaenae

Love is not what you say
Love is what you do all day.
I admit all the things I used to be
 But i also admit the things i want to be
Looking up the stars
Thinking your love for me would be a blast
And I'll never break your trust.

 Then I recalled you have a black heart
So i would rewind it from the start They say relationships are often prepared by people whose ordinary
With an extraordinary passionate heart capacity.
 It has no survival rate like an ancient philosophy
And For us to know it's unnecessary. It's the kind that awakens the soul And makes us reach for more.
Temptations won't distract,
But there's one sentence in my mind And that is "never waste tears on a black heart"

7 comments:

  1. never waste tears on a black heart....indeed...indeed....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blacckkkk HHHEEEEaaaarrrtttt :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never waste on a black heart.ganda Never waste talaga

    ReplyDelete
  4. But even a black heart cud also have a dot of kindness...we are created by god with love..so find goodness in every black heart nd u will see one..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhymes and words are greatly chosen

    ReplyDelete