Sunday, October 25, 2015

Torpetitis by MermerizonešŸ¢šŸ¢



Dear Doctor,

Damn this mental illness
It's always bothering my business
On reaching my sweet happiness
Which is Her nothing more nothing less.

Every attempt felt so right, but it makes me feel so wrong
Everytime I fight, I get light but it rapidly gets strong

How can I get her attention
When this illness is full of rejection
And oh did I possibly mention
That I live in a large mansion?

Funny eh? A man with a big house
Afraid like a little mouse
Running away from his dreams
The dream which is delightful like cream

So help me doctor, I beg of you
Remove this sickness so I can say to her "I Love You"
It is growing like cancer
Give me an answer

Is this curable?
Will I take medications that are chewable?
What will I do?
Will I stay forever blue?

Doctor : May I remind you that I'm an optimist?
You should consult a psychiatrist
By the way I know your illness
It is called torpetitis


4 comments:

  1. How I wish that there's doctor existing in this wide world that can cure this illness. Hahaha! Maybe someday you'll become successful physician and you were able to cure this illness called TORPETITIS. Good job Mermerizone.

    ReplyDelete