Friday, October 30, 2015

Moved-On by Mermerizone

I missed the misty scent of your cologne
Every inch of your flesh and bones
I missed the nacho sauce in your chin
And sobbing because you thought eating was a sin

I missed how you're asking me if in an outfit you look fat
And I'll simply change the topic and make a humorous chat
I missed how you punch me lightly in my chest
Because you failed at something and you thought you weren't the best.

I missed how you take pictures of me sleeping
And laugh a lot but end up weeping.
I missed the feeling of me getting jealous for some other guy
But you end up hugging me so I'll just think what I see is a lie

I missed the way you giggle on watching romantic films
And your shouts seemed to be a melodic hymn

Until one day, it all faded.

You told me you got bored and I wasn't enough
And you told me I can't cry and that I'm numb and so tough.
You packed your bags and left me hanging
And in that very room my heart was cracking

I thought you were also hurt but I saw you with another person
And I think my heart lost its other portion
That day served me a painful lesson
But before that, I think I'm injured and I need a surgeon.

I haven't ate for days
And I drove my friends away
I was thinking of how stupid I am for believing
That the guy I was being jealous about on the start will be the reason of why you will be leaving.

I missed the way you cared
I missed the love we shared.

And then I realized,

I also miss hanging out with my friends
Drink booze, chill in a bar and thinking my life would never end.
I also miss working with my co-workers in the company
And accepting my scrumptious and breath- taking money
I also miss not thinking about you, and the days we did not yet meet
And writing doodles on a wall on a street.
I also miss living a life of me being single
And the feelings where my hormones never tingled

And then you returned,

All the pain went back
It felt like I was drowning in the sea inside a sac.

I can't believe that my heart thief
Is being arrested by the police chief

I asked why, why did you end up being a criminal?
You said you hospitalized your boyfriend who hurt you physical
But the police officer said what you told me is fictional
You were being arrested because you did something that wasn't legal.

I asked "why did you go straight to me?"
"Because her boyfriend was the drug lord himself" he plead
You begged me to bail you out
And of course I did
I wasn't that of a trout
But tears came out of my eyelid

When you got out, you end up seducing me
Staring at me, holding my hand and bonding with me passionately

But I learned a lesson
To be a more intellectual person
I told you that night that I am not your pawn
And explained to you that things have changed and I have moved-on.



5 comments: