Friday, October 30, 2015

SORRY IF I HAVE TO CHANGE by luminatina

Sorry, If I Have To Change
(luminatina★)

I'm sorry,
Because I ended this beautiful chapter of ours.
Turning the pages seemed so sour,
Every second of my day feels like an hour.

I'm sorry, 
I wasn't capable of keeping my promises.
I'm sorry for making you feel hopeless.
I'm sorry I left you with lots of mess.

I'm sorry,
That I gave your heart so much pain.
I caused you wounds and a heavy rain.
And that I was numb and I didn't feel sane.

Maybe we had the right love at the wrong time.
Maybe our story was like committing a crime.
Maybe Cupid's arrow released too early.
Maybe we weren't meant to last till eternity.

Sorry, I left you.
Sorry for making you plead and sue.
Believe me, I pretended that I'm fine.
But you didn't notice with my certain line.

I have to be distant.
I have to be on the state of range.
I have to stop this rant.
And I'm sorry, If I have to change.

2 comments:

  1. #heartbreaker ���� just kidding. Another great poem. Keep it up Ms. Luminatina. Good job. ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats dedicated to u and all the readers ~ mamkim

    ReplyDelete