Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Selfish by Onyok

When I first met you
My heart is trembling and don't know what to do
I chose you to be my inspiration
And inserted you to any discussion
But when the day passed by
I expected it to be "you and I"
Until the nightmare came,
I prayed that our feelings will be the same
We always chat on Facebook
Hoped that in person we could talk.
Oh! You're so beautiful and true
I will not let somebody else fall for you
But then, I heard a news
You have boyfriend, its obvious
You always look happy
That guy you love is so lucky
I promise to myself no other man will love you but me
But I can't do anything
He gave you all of his everything
My life is getting miserable
My heart is bouncing in sadness like a ball
Recalling what i did
I totally found myself SELFISH, indeed..

No comments:

Post a Comment