Monday, October 26, 2015

I Love You, Goodbye

-yanaenae

"I Love You, Goodbye"
       ~by: Yanaenae

You cared too much for me
Cause you say I'm your destiny
But there's no you and me
So just forget your feelings for me

I love you from the bottom of my heart
I always miss you even we're not apart.
Thinking that you and I were sitting at the bench of the park.
Even a million dog had every hours bark.

Time had passed
And i know your feelings had last
Cause you're not around,
My heart felt drowned.

Even you don't have much care
You know i'll always love you anytime and anywhere.

Even though i'm happy to say I need you
Giggling to say i love you
Hurts to sing a million lullaby,
But it's painful to say "I Love You, Goodbye"

15 comments:

  1. Maganda sya. Kasi yung emotion pag binabasa andun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maganda sya. Kasi yung emotion pag binabasa andun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better said than done..painful goodbyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theres a thin line between love and saying goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cud sense that u r full of love yet hesitant to give all ur best..thats good though..kase there are priorities in life na mas dapt bgyan ng pancn like ur studies nd all..keep writing ur thoughts ,they are an outlet of ur emotion..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Words are felt by me deep within...ur poetry is very romantic but painful sometimes

    ReplyDelete