Friday, October 30, 2015

taking chances

taking chances
by Jieaseleanne

It's still little cold outside tonight But I was too close not to say Hi You know I talked to a friend of yours at school And he gave me the impression that you might be cool. All along it"s been you on my mind Something's special about you is hard to find I know every guy's searching for romance And I'm wondering if you'll take the chance. I think i'm falling to you Like I don't know what i'm gonna do I can't explain the way I feel But I wish it is real Our love is like in a fairy tale movie There"s always a wicked person who will say: “I won't even have a little piece of your heart" Sad to say, I have the whole part.

4 comments:

  1. Peg ebeg telege eh! Good job sis! 👏😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRUST????
    once?
    twice??
    thrice??
    .....wat is d essence of giving another chance???if u broke it over and over and over and over again??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRUST????
    once?
    twice??
    thrice??
    .....wat is d essence of giving another chance???if u broke it over and over and over and over again??????

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving is a choice and i guess it is associated with parameters just to set standards, so u can think properly if u will really take the chance or just leave it. :) nice thought girl :)

    ReplyDelete