Saturday, October 24, 2015

HAIKU

pink cherry blossoms
that bloomed today's early spring-
like of yesterday
                           -darlene lu-

jealousy hurts me
it hurts, i'm cracking slowly
stop comparing me
                         - chrizza joy mendoza-

one God's creature
beautiful butterflies fly
over the rainbow
                        - shane alyanna nimez-

sweet love forever
many problems came by but
we're still together
                        - john arniel aventura-

always being left
wrote in silver, came out red
please just grant me death
                       -kythlen myle samonte-

winter in this month
helps me show my open heart-
cools down my sadness
                     - shiela mae fuentes

think that i love you
till we may have forever
that love each other
                 - clare john devalgue

beautiful creatures
adored by holy preachers
so cheerful and proud
                   -jhan merson escaro-

very hungry me
eats the branches of a tree
and it's so funny
                   -leslie britney claire caspillo-

always together
promise until forever-
love me like you do
                - janna aira jimenez-

we were meant to fly
spread your wings across the sky
you were meant to fly
               -shanne marie dizen-

can go the distance
filled with gladness as i hear
the thrill so perfect
            -jessica dalimbang-

hold my hand my love
you'll never lose in the dark
it's pleasure to love you
              -nicole odette sustento-

love me for always
and i will love you for real
until the time's end
              -syntax error-

the morning sunshine
comes out when the sun gives light
so we can get hope
            -julius christopher tandoy-

you dont deserve love
but you can say i love you
and say you love me
             -omaira esmail-

fall in love with me
as if you've never been hurt
let's give it a try
                -syntax error-


hey, girl in the rain
take a chance at forever-
let's see how it ends
                -syntax error-

There's no point at all I'm already dead inside Please just let me die
                -chrizza joy mendoza-

we watch the leaves fall
as i lay down by your side-
such a lovely scene
                -syntax error-

love me till you can
if tomorrow never comes-
i hate this feeling
             -syntax error-

till the edge of doom
i vow to hold you so close-
and hug you real tight!
              -syntax error-

look me in the eyes
see how our love failed to last-
love that never was!
              -syntax error-

i dreamt of those days
when you were with me, still mine-
how fast the time ticked!
             -syntax error-

it was all my fault.....
sorry that i let you down-
now you bid goodbye :(
                     -syntax error-

No comments:

Post a Comment