Saturday, October 24, 2015

Friendzoned.

Friendzoned.

As I gaze upon the gloomy room
I saw someone that casted me a Boom.
My soul was filled with tension
My mind was filled with intentions
My heart sprung fast, alarming the nation.

That moment when I was daydreaming
You came to me and asked why I was drooling
I summoned you with this goofy doing of mine
But atleast I felt like we just intertwined.

We became close, shared thoughts and leaped through time
Almost thinking that You are mine
I slipped my feelings through my mouth
And it made me want to shout

You drew near my face and closed your eyes.
Oh it is like a million lullabies
I was jubilant when you said "You make my happiness never end".
But your statement ended "I only love you as a friend".

1 comment:

  1. Aweee. I'm clueless and still wondering who wrote this but YOU NAILED IT! 2 thumbs up for you 'lil kid. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete