Friday, October 30, 2015

Other Half by Yanaenae

Some may know how lucky I am
Others may see how happy I am
But they don't actually know my unfortunate side,
Hiding the worst part of my life.


People know that I'm inspired
But I actually know that i only aspire..
Dreaming that one day my feelings would be dried .
Now i tried , but suddenly I am now tired.


Thinking that hopefully I'll forget all the misfortunes
Trying to make all things never be tortured.
Hoping that someday I had finally matured
To gather all the good things I captured.


 Also hoping one day I can find a person that makes me wanna laugh.
A person that could comfort me when I have a cough.
Accepting me for who I am, even my life is so tough.
But I know I have to wait for the right moment to finally find my other half.

8 comments: