Saturday, October 24, 2015

internet cafe

Internet Café
           

       When I first felt the cockles of my heart, I knew it was love. Every time we converse about things, I could savor the delight reigning in me. He confided in me whenever he got a problem and that brought me a strange feeling I could never forget. I could also find myself dreaming of him. Thus far as time had elapsed, he still treated me much like that of his sister.(Perhaps I expected too much ^^). Loving him had such a nice feeling but it slowly turned into heartaches when I knew he was in love with another girl. I kept myself from being jealous until I found myself giving way to their love. This was how our story started:
          It was a rainy afternoon of eighteenth of December when we agreed to have our acquaintance in the internet café. I knew he just forced himself to meet and see me. I could fix my eyes on him in the campus but he never noticed that I always had him as the apple of my eye. He was one of the girls’ favorites in our school and that was why I kept in mind I could just own him in my dreams. He is hunk, has a pointed nose and alluring face. When I saw him face-to-face, I got stuttered and I didn’t know what to do. When he started to speak, all I did was just to look at him and start falling in love. I felt ashamed when he stared at me too that I almost forgot I had that sore eyes which were perturbing at that point.
 We were partners in crime but we never did a lot of talking. We were more on texting for he was frequently demure. What I never thought that this affair would lead me to love him even more.
          We became classmates. Every crack of dawn, I make sure to attend classes just to see him. And when I can’t find him, I become gloomy. Whenever there were quizzes, I never let him down. I usually let him replicate all the answers I had. Though I never heard him saying thanks to me and even he is not competent among other guys, my amour grows each time I pay heed to him.
          Before he knew me, he had his damsel. That veracity oftentimes leads me to sulk in the corner of my room and find solace in reading his long-before text messages. Until one day, thenceforth, I learn to love myself more than anyone. For one of these days, he will just leave me. I know he is just like a stranger, such a passerby. He won’t stay. No goodbyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment