Saturday, October 24, 2015

M I S S

(luminatina★)

I still miss the way his hair falls out of place
And how he keeps it away from his face
Then he'll look at me and smile
Keep my own hair away from my eye

I still miss the way he holds my hand
His fingers in between mine, were interlocked
The warmth of his palm in the coldness of my day
Makes me think that with him is where I want to stay

I still miss the way he puts his arms around me
Like he'll never leave although we look crazy
Then I'll rest my head on his shoulder
Feel him kiss my forehead while saying "forever"

But now, all I can do is miss everything
Just smile at the thoughts even when I feel like crying
Because it doesn't matter where we are
It doesn't matter if he's far

I love him till the cutoff time
And he loves me even when all the words won't rhyme.

1 comment:

  1. Most of your poem seemed to be so sad. But that mood of yours made your poem so good. Just keep making poems and always remember that your a good poet. Think of happy thoughts and create poem from that. Be happy and be inspired always. Again, good poem, I mean GREAT.

    ReplyDelete